No, there is no limitation on the number of query created per day. However, maximum 5,000 products (at a vendoritem level) can be registered per day. Also, the service may be limited or not available if there is any abnormal user pattern detected which leads to system overload.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the API key in two or more Integrator's solutions?
- When issuing an OpenAPI Key, the issue button is disabled and the API Key cannot be issued.
- Where can I find VendorId (Vendor's ID)?
- Is there any non-Java language sample?
- Invalid signature error is returned. (HMAC error)
- Is There a Guide on Generating HMAC?
- "Specified signature is expired" 401 Error Return
- Where can I issue / check API Key(AccessKey, SecretKey)?
- Where can I re-issue / delete API Key(AccessKey, SecretKey)?
- Do I have to pay for Coupang open API service?