Yes, you can find it in the etcInfoHeader parameter of purchase order. The etcInfoValues parameter shows the items entered in by the customer.
Articles in this section
- I want to suspend shipment. What value do I enter for the "cancelCount" parameter?
- I see splitShipping and ableSplitShipping when collecting POs. I don't exactly know their difference.
- When I register a Direct Courier Delivery (DIRECT) waybill, it is not processed as Delivery Completed.
- Is partial cancellation reflected to a PO?
- When do I use "Shipment suspension API"?
- An error message "Can not change the delivery status. Please check the order history" is exposed.
- When PO (Purchase Order) is collected, shipmentBoxId and orderId are exposed. I don't know the exact difference between the two.
- I don't know what salesPrice(per unit price), orderPrice(price to be paid), and discountPrice(discounted price) mean.
- Can I suspend shipment by item instead of receiptId?
- '[INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR] The cancellation/return quantity doesn't match cancelCount' occurred.